Many will say that white chocolate is not actually chocolate, but we can't resist it, especially in the mousse recipe written by Ivana from Neka Jedu Kolače (Let The Eats Cakes), where she combined white chocolate with Botanica pink pepper. While the combination may sound unusual, pink pepper is not actually pepper at all, but is a berry from the cashew family, so people with a nut allergy may get an allergic reaction after consuming pink pepper. Its taste is aromatic and sweet, more than spicy, which is especially pronounced in this recipe.
1. Boil the milk with Botanica pink pepper and then strain to remove the pepper.
2. Put chopped white chocolate and salt in a bowl, then pour the boiled milk over it.
3. Beat the egg whites and pour them into the mixture with the chocolate and milk. Stir until everything is combined, then leave to cool for 30 minutes at room temperature.
4. Whip the whipping cream and fold it into the mixture.
5. Pour the resulting mouse into 4 cups, decorate them with Botanica pink pepper, basil leaf and white chocolate beads.
6. Leave in the fridge for a couple of hours and serve cold.